To be admitted to an undergraduate program at INATEK, an applicant must have completed secondary school with an A-level certificate with a two-principal pass. Applicants must also demonstrate sufficient competence in English to study at Higher Education level I. Individual programmes may set requirements above the minimum level. Therefore, the applicant must provide one true certified copy of secondary and/or higher education certificate, diploma or any other document deemed equivalent.
In addition, the student must present their notified school reports/transcripts of the last three years of secondary education (A-level)or any other equivalent documents.
International students or students who have their certificate from outside Rwanda institutions should present academic documents translated in English or French and the admission committee will verify the equivalence in Rwanda National Qualification Framework.
If you meet the requirements to be admitted to UNIK, please submit the following documents in one file in the Academic Registrar’s office:
The following are the facts about UNIK:
- One true certified copy of secondary and/or higher education certificate, diploma or any other document deemed equivalent.
- School reports of the last three years of secondary education (A-level).
- One copy of medical certificate dating from less than 3 months. (It should be issued by a registered medical doctor).
- Identification certificate or copy of passport for non-Rwandans.
- Two passport size photographs.
- A slip of registration fee payment of 30,000 Frw.
You will be notified if you are admitted after a strict examination of all your submitted documents.
Phone:(+250) 788-524-198 /(+250) 788-463-280