Most of UNIK Students faced the challenges of increasingly complex from self –esteem issues to bullying, by visiting Career Advisory and Counseling Centre are effectively managed to get assistance and adjust to their environment. Some assistance that UNIK- Students benefiting from Career Advisory and Counseling Centre are as follows :
- Guidance and Counseling students in all levels.
- Analysingthe problems thatarise to UNIK Students likely to hinder success and the normal development in their studies.
- The service takes a time to listening , identifying problems and helping students to resolve those psychological problems.
- To reinforce the career guidance program where at the beginning of Academic Year Level One Assisted in making a good choice .
- The Service is assisted the Students in Career development and Entrepreneurship. The Service has organized different associations generating income accordingly to the Departments.
- The Centre is assisting the Students in registering in Rwanda Career Program System. By using this Website http://www.rcps.kuder.comour Students may discover their Interest Value and Work Value after finishing their studies or searching for paid internship.
CAREER ADVISOR and COUNSELLOR