In the major concern to increase quality services and to promote development, the UNIK favors research activities. However, the outcomes of this research works should not be kept within the instituteâ€™s shelves. On the contrary, they must contribute to the development of local population. Thus, the CERID was created to guide and monitor research activities aiming at developing the population.
CERID has three departments and eight research programs:
- Research and Publication section;
- Consultancy and service to the communities section; and
- Continuous Training section.
- Agricultural Development and Environment
- Education development and teaching
- Gender, Social Inequality and Social change
- Population and Economic Development
- Economics and development
- Human Resources Development
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Management and Entrepreneurship Development
For more information please contact:
Director of Research
Prof Charles KAREMANGINGO