Most of UNIK Students faced the challenges of increasingly complex from self â€“esteem issues to bullying, by visiting Career Advisory and Counseling Centre are effectively managed to get assistance and adjust to their environment. Some assistance that UNIK- Students benefiting from Career Advisory and Counseling Centre are as follows :
- Guidance and Counseling students in all levels.
- Analysingthe problems thatarise to UNIK Students likely to hinder success and the normal development in their studies.
- The service takes a time to listening , identifying problems and helping students to resolve those psychological problems.
- To reinforce the career guidance program where at the beginning of Academic Year Level One Assisted in making a good choice .
- The Service is assisted the Students in Career development and Entrepreneurship. The Service has organized different associations generating income accordingly to the Departments.
- The Centre is assisting the Students in registering in Rwanda Career Program System. By using this Website http://www.rcps.kuder.comour Students may discover their Interest Value and Work Value after finishing their studies or searching for paid internship.
CAREER ADVISOR and COUNSELLOR